Character-filled - relocated and beautifully presented, this newly renovated and charming, stand-alone 1920's bungalow is light and airy featuring native timber floors throughout the stunning open-plan kitchen and living areas. Seamless flow to a generous north facing deck just perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Single garaging and plenty of off-street parking and situated in a superb position with peace and quiet from your busy life and set in the prestigious Double Westlake zone.
Excellent public transport and motorway access makes this Milford location absolutely red hot on the beautiful North Shore!
Young families, downsizers, executive couples and investors be quick to jump on this cracking opportunity.
Benefits & Features:
- Single level relocated bungalow
- Built in the 1920's (approx)
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, multiple living areas
- Renovated open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Large north facing deck, quiet & private
- Open fireplace & heat pump
- Native timber floors
- Single garage plus carport & off-street parking
- Close proximity to Smales Farm, bus and public transport, North Shore Hospital, Milford
Mall & shopping centre, motorways, beaches and amenities
- School zoned for Double Westlake, Forrest Hill school, Milford School and Takapuna Normal Intermediate
We look forward to showing you through the property, please get in touch to make a day and time to view or we will see you at the open homes.
To download all available documents for this property please visit: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/99Z8
Weatherboard and meta 1
Vinyl, Carpet, Timber and Polished
Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Gas reticulated and Finished in Laminate
Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops